Friday, October 15, 2010

The Big Mango Awaits

Venice, CA
Thursday, October 14th 2010

So begins my blog.

After 7.5 years at my current employer working on some great projects with some great, amazingly talented people, having travelled the word (and been amazingly paid for it) shooting TV commercials, working in Advertising, Post Production and the Hollywood bubble, I have decided to head off and pursue new adventures in Bangkok, Thailand.

Why Bangkok one might ask? Well I used to live there for starters, have good friends and family in the region, its cheap, the food is amazing, the people warm and friendly (never mind airports being closed down and rioting in the streets) and I somewhat know the industry I have been so tied to for the last 8 years.

So... off we go. This will be a little adventure blog for anyone who is interested, starting now and ending who knows when or where...

Tuesday I am on a flight from Los Angeles - Tokyo, Narita - Bangkok. A flight I have done so often but yet still love every time. I am sure I will be a mess of emotions on this Tuesday flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment